“Chief Minister is doing well, she is recovering very fast. She is healthy and will come home very soon,” AIADMK spokesperson C R Saraswathi told reporters.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Responding to Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) chief M Karunanidhi’s comment on CM Jayalalithaa’s health, Saraswathi said that no photo is required to prove the fact that Jayalalithaa was not well and is taking treatment, and added, that the DMK is just trying to make it a political issue.
Karunanidhi on Friday urged the Tamil Nadu government to “put an end to rumours” regarding the health of Jayalalithaa by providing proper information to the people.
Jayalalithaa has been hospitalised in the Chennai Apollo Hospital since September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.