AIADMK Saturday asserted that its hospitalised party supremo and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa is “healthy” even as a doctor from the UK has reportedly been flown in to examine the 68-year-old leader.
“Amma (Jayalalithaa) is healthy. She needs rest as per doctors’ advice and will return in good health,” senior AIADMK leader and former Minister P Valaramathi told reporters.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She said Jayalalithaa was performing official duties and pointed out that she had even announced the party’s candidates for this month’s civic polls while being hospitalised. “Some jealous people are carrying out a wrong campaign to confuse people by spreading rumours” about Jayalalithaa’s health, she said.
Meanwhile, the Apollo Hospitals, where Jayalalithaa has been hospitalised for treatment for fever and dehydration, reportedly flew in UK-based Dr Richard John Beal to examine the Chief Minister.
Jayalalithaa was admitted to the hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration. She has been advised to stay for a few days at the hospital.