AIADMK on Friday said the detailed medical bulletin about Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has “put an end” to questions about the treatment being given to the hospitalised party supremo and expressed confidence that “she will return home soon”.
Apollo Hospitals, where Jayalalithaa was admitted on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration, has yesterday answered in detail all queries on her treatment regimen, Party spokesperson C R Saraswathi said.
People were eager to know about the treatment being provided to Jayalalithaa and the detailed statement answers it all, she said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Apollo Hospitals had clearly mentioned in the statement (yesterday) the kind of good treatment being given to Amma (Jayalalithaa) and the good care being taken by doctors from AIIMS and London. This has put an end to all the questions about the treatment being given to her,” she told reporters.
Among others, a three-member medical team from Delhi’s AIIMS and a British doctor Dr Richard John Beale had examined Jayalalithaa.
Saraswathi pointed out that Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi had also noted today that “Jayalalithaa is improving” and thanked him.
“Rahul Gandhi has also said that the Chief Minister is doing well and that she is recovering. That is the fact. Thanks to Rahulji,” she said.
Saraswathi also said the Chief Minister should take rest and that “she will return home soon.”
The Apollo hospital had yesterday said that the treatment regimen for Jayalalithaa includes continued respiratory support, nebulisation, drugs to decongest the lungs, antibiotics, nutrition, general nursing care and supporting therapy.