A man in his mid-20s was found murdered in the fields opposite Police Station 7 in Garha area Monday morning. His body bore several injury marks. Swords, screw driver and handle of a hand pump were apparently used to kill him.
The deceased has been identified as Varun Arora of Urban Estate Phase-I. His cellphone, the handle of a hand pump and a cigarette pack were lying close to his body. Varun’s family members informed that he had left the house Sunday to buy a pack of cigarettes but didn’t return.
Varun is survived by his mother, his wife and a sister who is married in Delhi. He got married three months ago and was working at a car dealer as a salesman.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sources in the police informed that the murder could be related to some monetary dispute. A case of murder has been registered in this regard.