The CBI, which is investigating the killing of RSS leader Brig. Jagdish Gagneja in September, called and recorded the statement of senior BJP leader Sukhminderpal Singh Grewal from Ludhiana on Friday. Grewal is the national secretary of the BJP Kisan Morcha and he spoken against the Punjab government and Punjab Police following the attack on the late RSS leader.
Watch what else is making news:
Grewal reached the CBI camp office, currently at the guest house of Punjab Sewer Board near Manbro Chowk in Jalandhar at 3:00 pm and remained till 4:30 pm.
“I was asked about the statements I had made (after the attack on Gagneja) and the attacks on me by terrorists during militancy period,” said Grewal. “Brig. Gagneja was a humble person and had no enmity with anybody.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The RSS leader was attacked on the evening of August 6 and died on September 22. The investigation was transferred to CBI 20 days after the attack.