The Islamic State has vowed to expand its fight to India, citing prophecies that refer to a global war. The threat is made in a new manifesto — Black Flags from the Islamic State — released online on jihadist platforms Tuesday.
“The Islamic State would now expand beyond Iraq and Syria,” states the manifesto. “It would now expand into… India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan (and several other countries).”
In a first, the organisation also offers an analysis of the political situation in India. It notes that “a movement of Hindus is growing who kill Muslims who eat beef. The people who fund these organisations want to grow a huge following of Islam-haters who can turn into potential recruits for future wars in their countries”.
It states that “President Narender Modi (sic) is a right-wing Hindu nationalist who worships weapons and is preparing his people for a future war against Muslims”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“They have a political wing for the propaganda to get more recruits, and armed militia who can start a terror campaign against their number 1 enemy — the Muslims,” it states.
Future Islamic State battles, it claims, “will rage in every country, and this is why there is (sic) over one-and-a-half billion Muslims in the world”.
“They will fight the New World Order in every land and every place. The peak of this war against the New World Order will be the battle against al-Dajjal (the Antichrist),” it states.
“You will be sucked into the New World Order if you stay in your comfort zone and accept submission to the oppressors, or you can emigrate and fight to defend your religion and your life,” it states.
In the manifesto, the Islamic State describes its theory of how insurgencies against regimes can be developed, and gives supporters detailed instructions on how to operate covert cells, build explosives, and maintain operational secrecy to defeat security service surveillance.
The Islamic State’s strategy, the manifesto states, is to “do hit and run tactics and then go into hiding so (the world) can waste millions or billions of Euros on 100,000-plus police, investigators, and it can shut down its major cities and lose its money”.
It claims that the shutdown after the Paris terror attack cost Belgium 53 million Euros per day. “For what,” it asks. “To hunt 20 people who have basic AK-47 rifles which cost a few thousand dollars maximum.”
Future attacks, it states, “will make groups in the West attack Islam and Muslims in Europe, forcing Muslims in the West to pick up weapons and start a fight to defend themselves”.
The key to building successful covert cells, it states, is recruiting individuals whose commitment can be vouched for, and not using electronic devices.
Fugitive Paris attack mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud, it states, did not use phones or e-mail to communicate with other members of the cell, which carried out the plot.