Jammu and Kashmir BJP unit on Monday said Indian army and security forces were strong enough to give a befitting reply to Pakistan.
“I assure the people that Indian army and security forces are strong enough to give a befitting reply to Pakistan, ” BJP state president and MLA Sat Sharma said, while interacting with the people at a make-shift camp in Khour Higher Secondary School.
Watch what else is making news
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The villagers from Khour-Pallanwala belt along the LoC in Jammu district had taken shelter in the school after shelling and firing by Pakistan. He said the Narendra Modi-led government at the Centre was “committed” to defeat the neighbouring country’s designs and the people in the border areas “need not to worry about their security”.
Sharma along with other party leaders and the local administration took stock of the facilities being provided to the the people in the make-shift camps.
He directed the officials to ensure round-the-clock security around these camps and also provide essential commodities like ration, drinking water and healthcare facilities to the people.