Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Sunday that India is poised to emerge as a global economic power and the efforts initiated by the Narendra Modi government will start bearing positive results in the days to come.
“India will be a global economic power,” he said here at a BJP function.
“The world has started recognising India’s power. No country can avoid us and they have to keep India in their mind,” Singh said while highlighting India’s economic importance.
- Congress has shown 'immaturity' by taking national issues to international forums: Rajnath Singh
- India's image is that of a fast-growing nation, says Rajnath Singh
- If someone formed govts by setting fire, it is Congress: Rajnath Singh hits back at Rahul
- Gujarat elections 2017 Live: We have eliminated 217 terrorists in 2017 with still one month left, says Rajnath Singh
- World has realised India belongs to club of powerful nations: Rajnath Singh
- India has emerged as powerful nation under PM Modi, China knows we are 'no more weak': Rajnath Singh
Referring to the initiatives launched under the stewardship of Prime Minister Modi, he said these will start
bearing “positive results” in the coming years.
At the event organised to felicitate more than a hundred veteran BJP workers who have been with the party since its Jana Sangh days, Singh, a former BJP National President, also exhorted the party cadre to start preparing in right earnest for the Assembly polls next year in UP.
Praising Apna Dal leader and Mirzapur MP Anupriya Patel, he said, “You people have chosen a very good woman who has talent, which was needed in Parliament. She is among the few parliamentarians who are good speakers.”