In the wake of India’s surgical strikes along the Line of Control (LoC) in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK), Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Saturday said Pakistan shouldn’t take India’s silence as weakness.
Taking a jibe at Pakistan, Parrikar said it didn’t probe the matter as it is still in shock. He said, “Pakistan shouldn’t take India’s silence as weakness, Pakistan didn’t probe the matter as it is still in shock after the surgical strikes.”
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
The Defence Minister added that if Pakistan continued with such conspiracies, India will not hesitate to give them a befitting reply again.
On Thursday India had carried out surgical strikes on seven terror launch pads along the LoC with the Army inflicting significant casualties on terrorists preparing to infiltrate from PoK, marking a clear departure from its response to cross-border terrorism in the past. The strikes were conducted 10 days after the terrorist attack on an Army camp in Uri that left 20 soldiers dead.