Shiv Sena on Thursday said that India should hold talks with Pakistan only after the arrest and handing over of Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Maulana Masood Azhar by Islamabad to New Delhi for his terror acts.
Party leader Sanjay Raut said that it has been the “consistent” position of the Sena that Masood Azhar should be first handed over to India to make the atmosphere conducive for talks between the two countries.
- Will be in touch with India on Masood Azhar ban issue: China
- Need for heart-to-heart talk with China over Masood Azhar: Salman Khurshid
- After China blocks move to ban Masood Azhar, India says it is incomprehensible
- Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar under 'protective custody', confirms Pakistan Minister
- A step forward, fingers crossed: JeM chief Masood Azhar, brother detained; group’s offices sealed in Pakistan
- BJP says JeM chief Masood Azhar's arrest a 'positive step'
“It is the usual game being played by Pakistan of detaining some people, arresting them and then releasing them and later letting them off. It had also happened after the 26/11 Mumbai terror strikes,” he said.
Raut was reacting to India and Pakistan today deferring their foreign secretary-level talks to “very near future” even as the Indian government welcomed the apprehending of Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) members linked to the Pathankot terror attack and agreed to the visit of a Pakistani SIT to India.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More