Shiv Sena on Thursday said that India should hold talks with Pakistan only after the arrest and handing over of Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Maulana Masood Azhar by Islamabad to New Delhi for his terror acts.
Party leader Sanjay Raut said that it has been the “consistent” position of the Sena that Masood Azhar should be first handed over to India to make the atmosphere conducive for talks between the two countries.
- Need for heart-to-heart talk with China over Masood Azhar: Salman Khurshid
- After China blocks move to ban Masood Azhar, India says it is incomprehensible
- Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar under 'protective custody', confirms Pakistan Minister
- A step forward, fingers crossed: JeM chief Masood Azhar, brother detained; group’s offices sealed in Pakistan
- BJP says JeM chief Masood Azhar's arrest a 'positive step'
- Time for Modi to focus on India: Shiv Sena after Pathankot attack
“It is the usual game being played by Pakistan of detaining some people, arresting them and then releasing them and later letting them off. It had also happened after the 26/11 Mumbai terror strikes,” he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Raut was reacting to India and Pakistan today deferring their foreign secretary-level talks to “very near future” even as the Indian government welcomed the apprehending of Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) members linked to the Pathankot terror attack and agreed to the visit of a Pakistani SIT to India.