The National Security Advisors of India and Pakistan talked on Monday morning to reduce tension between the two neighbouring nations along the Line of Control.
According to Adviser to Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz, Pakistan’s NSA Nasser Janjua and his Indian counterpart Ajit Doval talked to diffuse tension between the two countries.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Both the officials stressed on the need to establish contact to reduce tensions along the Line of Control,” said Aziz.
According to Aziz, India was escalating tensions with Pakistan at the Line of Control “to deflect the attention of the world from Kashmir issue”.
He said that Pakistan wanted to bring down tensions with India.
“Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had indicated quite clearly that till the issue of Kashmir was not resolved, tensions across the border would remain.”
Tension escalated between India and Pakistan following the recent terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir and the surgical strikes carried out by the Indian Army across the Line of Control (LoC) to destroy terror launch pads in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).