- Tubelight movie review: Salman Khan film flickers a lot with a little late glow
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017 declared live updates: Check BSEB results 2017 online at biharboard.ac.in and bihar.indiaresults.com
- Anil Kumble 'bhai' has expressed his views...we’ve tried to maintain the sanctity of dressing room: Virat Kohli
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, during the Parliament debate on demonetisation Wednesday, said that the implementation of the move has been a ‘monumental mismanagement’ and that he hopes that PM Narendra Modi would come up with solutions to ease the people’s suffering. Here are the top five quotes from Manmohan Singh:
WATCH VIDEO: Former PM Dr Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation Will Hit Growth
1. Those who say demonetisation is good in the long run should recall the quote: “In the long run we are all dead”.
2. Monumental mismanagement has been undertaken in implementation of demonetisation.
3. I want to ask PM that can he name any country where people have deposited their money but are not able to withdraw it.
4. Cooperative banking sector which is serving large number in rural sector is not operational.
5. I hope that PM will help us find practical ways to give relief to people suffering.