Haryana Government issued transfer and posting orders of nine IAS officers and four HCS officers on Friday. Among those transferred is IAS officer Pradeep Kasni who was transferred for the 67th time in 32 years and the third time this month. In the past two years of the BJP government in the state, this would be Kasni’s 12th transfer. This transfer comes around a month after his last posting as Director General and Secretary, Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department. He has now been posted as Managing Director, Haryana Land Reclamation Development Corporation.
As per rules, IAS officers are supposed to have a minimum tenure of two years at each posting. However, in Kasni’s case transfers have been quite frequent. He was posted for only a couple of hours as Secretary, Finance Department. When contacted Kasni said that he was saddened by the frequent transfers. He added that it was around a month back that he was posted in the Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department. During Kasni’s tenure, the employees of the department had gone on strike for a day demanding that he should be removed from the post.
Among the others transferred include Rajni Sekhri Sibal, Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department who has given additional charge of Chairperson, Haryana Minerals Limited, New Delhi. She will also look after the work of Managing Director, Haryana Minerals Limited, New Delhi. Varinder Singh Kundu, has been posted as ACS, Tourism Department.
Sumita Misra, Principal Secretary, Housing and Cultural Affairs Departments has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary, Archives and Archaelogy and Museums Departments. Abhilaksh Likhi has been posted as Principal Secretary, Agriculture Department.
Mohammed Shayin has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Higher Education Department and State Project Director, State Higher Education Council (Ex-Officio) in Higher Education under NHEAB scheme. He would also be Managing Director, Federation of Cooperative Sugar Mills Limited.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Wazeer Singh Goyat has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department. He would also be Managing Director, Haryana Scheduled Castes Development Corportation and Managing Director, Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Section Kalyan Nigam.
Vikas Yadav has been posted as Registrar, Cooperative Societies. Ashok Sangwan goes as Director and Special Secretary, Industries and Commerce Department. He would also be Advisor and Special Secretary, Civil Aviation Department.