All the three accused, who allegedly tried to rape a young woman in Howrah district of West Bengal Sunday evening, will on Monday be produced before the court.
The woman had last evening jumped from the second floor of a building in Howrah, after three men, including her boyfriend, allegedly tried to rape her. She survived the jump and was immediately hospitalised.
The three accused namely Nonto Bose, Samir Nayak and Chotan have been booked with charges of molestation.
- Rohtak gang-rape and murder case to be tried by fast-track court
- US national gangrape case: Accused to be produced before court today
- Girl jumps from second floor to escape rape in West Bengal
- Kolkata: Shopping mall employee gangraped
- West Bengal: Woman gangraped in Howrah,four including a juvenile arrested
- Minor burnt alive for resisting rape attempt
The incident happened when the woman, who is a resident of Liluah in Howrah, went to her boyfriend’s place who told her that his sister wanted to meet her.
She was then allegedly forced to consume a spiked drink, following which the three men allegedly assaulted her.
It is reported that in her drugged state, she gathered her remaining senses and in an effort to escape the assaulter, jumped off the building.