The condition of Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh has improved in the past 24 hours but doctors at the Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) hospital are not taking any chances and have decided to closely monitor his health for few more days. “Chief Minister’s health parameters are normal and condition is stable. Most of the test carried out Tuesday were also fine. But family members have requested us to closely monitor his condition so as to avoid any further complications when he returns to the work. The doctors will again review his condition on Wednesday and take a decision”, said Ramesh Chand, senior medical superintendent.
The Chief Minister’s Office also informed that Virbhadra’s all official engagements and tours have been cancelled owining to his ill health and that doctors have advised him to take rest.
During the day, visitors continued to pour in at the hospital’s special ward but only few were permitted to see him.
Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court Justice Mansoor Ahmed Mir also visited the IGMC to inquire about Chief Minister’s well being. On Monday, Union Health Minister JP Nadda and Governor Acharya Devvrat had also visited him.
Aides close to the Chief Minister said that he was attending to selective phone calls and had summoned some urgent files in the ward. However, he has been told to keep off from the work till he fully recovers.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The Chief Minister was rushed to the hospital on Monday morning after viral infection and persistent complains of cough on October 30 night,affecting his sleep.