Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, who was hospitalised on October 30 after he complained of breathlessness and acute cough, was discharged from IGMC Hospital, Shimla this evening.
82-year-old Singh has almost recovered but has been advised to take five days rest, Senior Medical Superintendent, IGMC, Dr Ramesh Chand said. No new test of the chief minister was conducted today as the report of tests conducted yesterday were normal, he said. Doctors said the Chief Minister is fine and had normal breakfast and lunch. He was kept in hospital yesterday just for observation.
Singh, who recently toured the remote Dodra Kwar area here, was feeling uneasy due to dust pollution and his cough aggravated due to smoke of crackers and fireworks during Diwali. The Chief Minister said he has fully recovered and greeted the people.
Earlier, Irrigation and Public Health minister Vidya Stokes, Industries minister Mukesh Agnihotri, Excise and Taxation minister Prakash Chaudhary and others visited the hospital to enquire about the Chief Minister’s health.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More