J&K BJP president Sat Sharma on Thursday appealed civilians to identify “internal elements” inimical to peace and social tranquillity. “The Indian Army and para-military forces are strong enough to give a befitting reply to the neighbour country (Pakistan) on the borders,” he said.
Sharma was addressing a gathering of border people, along with state secretary Dr Narinder Singh and MLC Vibodh Gupta, during his two-day visit to the border areas of Poonch district.
“It has become the duty of civilians to identify internal elements and help crush them so that peace and social tranquillity is not disturbed,” he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In a fervent appeal to people residing in border areas, Sat asked them to remain vigilant and unite to fail Pakistan’s designs.