The BJP leaders praised the surgical strikes carried out by the Army recently and lauded the work done by the Haryana government on the concluding day of the party’s state executive meeting in Hisar.
Sharing information about the meeting, party incharge and national general secretary Anil Jain said that the leaders were apprised about the work carried out by the Centre and the state. “The executive committee appreciated the surgical strike carried out by the Army and praised the Prime Minister for taking the right decision at the right time. This was a part of the resolution passed today,” he said.
Jain further said that the resolution also appreciated the state government for working with transparency. “Our jobs and transfer policy is an example for the country. Our government is successfully rooting out corruption. The state is proving to be beneficial for women, youth as well the farmers. We have paid the highest compensation and reduced rates of power, besides setting up gram sachivalya and ayush kendras,” Jain said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
On the issue of action to be initiated against Kurukshetra MP Rajkumar Saini for his repeated utterances against the government and its ministers, the head of the Disciplinary Committee of the party Ganeshi Lal said that the matter is under consideration of the committee and appropriate action will be taken.