Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) convener Hardik Patel has moved a petition in the Gujarat High Court, seeking permission to change his temporary residential address from Udaipur in Rajasthan to Haridwar in Uttarakhand.
Watch What Else is Making News
Hardik ,who is out on bail in the sedition case, has been barred from entering Gujarat for six months by the High Court. The court, while granting him bail, also said that he had to inform the court about his residential address as a condition of bail.
He has mentioned in the petition that he wants to stay at Swami Deeptanand Ashram, Bhupatwala, Haridwar, and the mahant of the ashram, Swami Krishnanandji Maharaj, has permitted him to stay.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016