Praising Bihar CM Nitish Kumar for his “commendable” struggle against communalism, Patidar quota stir leader Hardik Patel has invited him to Gujarat to felicitate him.
In letter recently written to Nitish, also JD(U) chief, from Udaipur, Hardik also thanked him for supporting the reservation movement.
“We firmly believe that the roots of social justice in country would further strengthen under your (Nitish’s) leadership. Your struggle against communalism is commendable,” he wrote. Hardik also noted that the Patel community was known by different surnames across the country.
Responding to Hardik’s letter, JD (U) national spokesperson K C Tyagi said: “We welcome Hardik’s statement and praise for our leader. We will consult our top leadership to respond to Hardik’s invitation.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More