Noted singer Hans Raj Hans’ gunman Jasbir Singh died under mysterious circumstances on Friday.
Singh’s body was found lying in a pool of blood inside a tent outside Hans’ house. A worker in the singer’s house had heard shots from the tent, said the police.
At the time of filing this report, the police did not have solid evidence pointing to foul play. Police sources said that they believe that Singh may have accidentally pulled the trigger of his gun causing it to go off at him. A post mortem report said that the pullet entered through the victim’s chin.
- Chhote Chhote Peg song: Yo Yo Honey Singh turns Hans Raj Hans’ Tote Tote Hogaya into an A-rated song
- ONGC chopper crash: Pilot’s family hoped he would return
- ONGC Chopper crash: Forensic experts hint at fuel leak
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety song Dil Chori: Yo Yo Honey Singh is back with a peppy track. Watch video
- Car mechanic’s death sends police on baraat trail
- Ludhiana: Seven-year-old murdered, mother’s lover booked
The police, however, have not discounted any angle including suicide.
Singh hailed from Tung village in Trantaran and is survived by his wife and two sons. The family has demanded a proper inquiry into the case.
Hans Raj Hans expressed deep shock at the incident.