A legal adviser of a private finance company has been shot dead allegedly by unidentified miscreants at Rambhadra locality here in Vaishali district, police said today. Superintendent of Police Rakesh Kumar said the incident occurred late last night when one Pankaj Kumar, a legal adviser with Kotak Mahindra Finance Company, was returning to his residence in Hajipur after completing his duty in Patna.
The deceased was the resident of Baghmali colony which is adjacent to Rambhadra locality under town police station. He was employed with the finance company’s office in Patna, the SP said.
The reason behind the killing is still unknown, the SP said, adding that police is investigating the matter from all angles.
On the basis of the statements of the deceased’s family, the process of lodging an FIR is currently underway, he said.
The body would be handed over to the deceased’s family after the post-mortem, the SP said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More