BJP president Amit Shah on Tuesday met the core committee of Gujarat BJP here to review preparations for the next year’s Assembly elections.
The meeting was attended by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel and state BJP chief Jitu Vaghani, among others, said BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
“Party leaders discussed the programs that can be offered during Garib Kalyan Varsh celebrations which are being held as a part of centenary year of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya,” said another state BJP spokesperson, Harshad Patel.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi may also visit Gujarat to attend programs of Garib Kalyan Varsh celebration, Patel said.
Shah and other leaders also discussed various other programmes that can be launched in the run-up to the elections and reviewed the political situation in Gujarat, Patel added.
Ways of reaching out to the people to highlight the Central and state government’s schemes were also discussed, he said.