A woman riding a two-wheeler met with a road accident near Panaji bus stand this morning, leading to halting of Goa Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar’s motorcade which was passing by from there. Parsekar, who was on his way to attend a function in his constituency Mandrem, instructed his securitymen to provide all help to the victim, who was later taken to Goa Medical College in a vehicle belonging to the CM’s motorcade.
“The woman’s two-wheeler collided with another private vehicle. The accident happened in front of the CM’s carcade,” Police Inspector Siddhanth Shirodkar said. Because of the accident, the carcade, including two escort jeeps and the CM’s official car, came to a halt.
“Parsekar personally got down from his car to help the woman,” the police officer said. The woman, who suffered minor bruises in the mishap, was later taken to Goa Medical College and Hospital in one of the escort jeeps of the CM’s carcade.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More