Goa BJP will give a warm public reception to Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on October 4, to hail is role in the “historic” surgical strikes across the LoC.
“It is a proud moment for the people of Goa that the son of the soil in his capacity as Defence Minister was part of the historic surgical operation,” Goa BJP Chief Vinay Tendulkar told reporters here after the State Executive meeting. A procession will be taken out on the occasion.
“The party will host civic reception for Parrikar on October 4 at Azad Maidan in Panaji, where he will arrive in a procession,” he said. Workers from all the 40 constituencies will participate in the procession, which will begin from the airport on his arrival. The BJP leader said around 9,000 motorcycles from all the constituencies will be a part of the procession.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We want to show our love to Parrikar. We are proud of his achievement,” Tendulkar said.