- Assam HSLC 10th Result 2018 LIVE: Result declared at sebaonline.org, check pass percent 56.04, meet the toppers
- Karnataka floor test LIVE UPDATES: CM Kumaraswamy moves motion seeking vote of confidence
- Toronto blast LIVE Updates: Manhunt on for two suspects who detonated IED device at Indian restaurant
Clad in a white kurta, BJP MP Mahiesh Girri lay on the stage outside Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s house. Other BJP leaders joined the MP on his hunger strike against the CM and hit out at the AAP government.
Rajya Sabha MP from Rajasthan Vijay Goel said, “Kejriwal sent Gopal Rai to my house when I said I would violate the odd-even rule. Now, after levelling baseless allegations, he can’t even come out of his home for an open debate.”
- CM Rupani to observe fast, Congress says he better solve problems
- AAP scouting candidates for Lok Sabha polls: Atishi Marlena, Raghav Chadha and Dilip Pandey probables
- Delhi: At Amar Colony, Manoj Tiwari reaches out to traders hit by sealing
- BJP to boycott all party-meet called by CM Arvind Kejriwal to discuss sealing drive
- Sealing drive: Ajay Maken thanks CM Kejriwal for all-party meet, BJP yet to decide on participation
- Swamy’s latest: Sack Kejriwal if he doesn’t say sorry to Girri over NDMC official’s murder row
BJP MP Manoj Tiwari also hit out at AAP for calling BJP a dharna party. “This government has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. All we want to know is if they have proof against Girri. If they do, they should come out with it,” he said.
BJP national secretary R P Singh said, “Kejriwal was lying when he said the SIT formed by the Centre to look into the ’84 anti-Sikh riots has done nothing. AAP even issued advertisements, asking people to come out with evidence in the 22 cases shortlisted by the SIT. He is playing politics because of the Punjab elections.”