Family members of Aditya Sachdeva, who was killed in the Gaya road rage incident Saturday, have demanded a CBI inquiry into his murder after they found his blood-stained clothes in a dustbin outside a Gaya hospital. Aditya’s relatives, who had gone to the hospital to collect his postmortem report, later handed over the clothes to police, who have sent it to a forensic lab.
- Life term for Bihar ex-MLC son Rocky Yadav in Aditya Sachdeva road rage murder case
- Bihar road rage case: Rocky Yadav, two others sentenced to life imprisonment; father Bindi Yadav gets five-year for harbouring accused
- Aditya Sachdeva murder case, explained
- Gaya road rage case: Rocky Yadav, three others convicted
- What is Aditya Sachdeva murder case?
- Aditya Sachdeva murder case: Rocky Yadav, three others held guilty; sentencing on Sept 6
His mother Chand Sachdeva said: “We have no faith in state police and want a CBI probe.” She said such lapses would weaken the case against accused Rocky, son of MLC Manorama Devi.
Gaya Police has sought an explanation from the investigating officer. A senior officer said: “We thank Aditya’s family for bringing it to our notice.”