Family members of Aditya Sachdeva, who was killed in the Gaya road rage incident Saturday, have demanded a CBI inquiry into his murder after they found his blood-stained clothes in a dustbin outside a Gaya hospital. Aditya’s relatives, who had gone to the hospital to collect his postmortem report, later handed over the clothes to police, who have sent it to a forensic lab.
- Life term for Bihar ex-MLC son Rocky Yadav in Aditya Sachdeva road rage murder case
- What is Aditya Sachdeva murder case?
- Gaya road rage: JD(U) MLC and her son Rocky Yadav’s bail plea rejected again
- Days after son ‘shot Gaya teen dead’, MLC Manorama Devi surrenders
- Bihar youth murder: JDU leader’s son Rocky Yadav arrested, sent to 14-day judicial custody
- ‘If they shoot our children like this, Bihar’s mother will be left childless’
His mother Chand Sachdeva said: “We have no faith in state police and want a CBI probe.” She said such lapses would weaken the case against accused Rocky, son of MLC Manorama Devi.
Gaya Police has sought an explanation from the investigating officer. A senior officer said: “We thank Aditya’s family for bringing it to our notice.”