Gurgaon Crime Branch Saturday arrested three contract killers for murdering Sushma early last month, wife of gangster Ashok Rathi here, who himself hatched a plan to kill her.
The three accused were identified as Sanjeet Kataria, Deepak and Lalit, police said. They were hired by jailed gangster Ashok Rathi for contract killing of his own wife. The accused are friends of Rathi. Sushma was killed while she had gone to drop her daughter to school on September 2, they said.
According to police, the three accused hailed from Haryana and they met Rathi in the jail. Rathi gave a contract to kill his wife as he suspected her character, they said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Watch What Else Is Making News:
“The accused men on September 2 shot dead Sushma when she was travelling in her scooty with her eight-year-old child. After the incident the three, escaped from the spot in a van. Later they burnt the car to eradicate the evidences”, a senior police officer said.
Sushma received four bullet injuries and died on the spot. A case was registered at Bhondsi police station in this regard. Rathi had killed his mother-in-law and brother-in-law, some years ago and is serving life imprisonment for those killings.