A 45-year-old gangrape victim was allegedly shot at and seriously injured by the accused at Dabheri Khurd village in Shamli district, police said. The woman sustained multiple bullet injuries and has been admitted to a hospital in Muzaffarnagar, Circle Officer Bhushan Verma said, adding that her condition has been stated as serious.
“The accused, Shamshad, Jamil and Dulla and Israr, shot at her when she was going to attend a village function. They had allegedly raped her two months ago at her house,” he said.
A case has been registered against them at the Kairana police station, he added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations