The Gujarat government has initiated a probe against senior officials of the Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) for their alleged involvement in fraudulent land allotments to industries in the state. The investigations against officials of GIDC — the nodal agency for industrial development in Gujarat — have been handed over to a senior officer after the state government received complaints about the alleged involvement of senior officers in the land dealings.
At least two cases have come to light which includes the land allotment to M/s NSP Infrastructure Ltd at Icchapore, Surat and the transfer of land at Vilayat Industrial Estate, Bharuch to MRF Ltd from Hydrocarbon and Power SEZ Ltd. , stated an official release from the state government Saturday.
The state government has asked the investigating officer to examine all records and make field visits before submitting a report.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
Once exact reasons behind the fraud comes to light, the state government will decide on acting against the erring officers, the release added without naming the senior officers.