Four girls aged 11 and 12 years got drowned while bathing in Jirayan river in Taajnipur village under Bind police station area of Nalanda district on Saturday, police said.
Watch What Else is Making News
The incident occurred when the girls had gone into deep waters to take bath.
They actually had gone to the river to bring clay to make ovens for Chhath puja, Sub-Divisional Police Officer Mohammad Shaifur Rahman said.
The bodies of all the victims have been fished out.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
They deceased were identified as Juhi Kumari (11) and Archana Kumari, Kajal Kumari, Sanjana Kumari, all aged 12 years. They were residents of Taajnipur village, the SDPO said.