A fire broke out on the first floor of a residential building named Sai Niwas on P D’Mello Road at around 3.42 pm on Sunday. Officials of the Mumbai Fire Brigade stated that some of the residents were rescued from the terrace of the three storeyed building, and no injuries have been reported.
The chief fire officer, P Rahangdale stated that the fire was confined to electric wiring and other household items. Eight fire engines and five water tankers were sent to the spot and the fire has been contained.
For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App nowFirst Published on: October 30, 2016 5:04 pm