Finance Minister Arun Jaitley arrived in Canada on Monday on a three-day visit during which he will review progress made in trade ties with Canada, including in the proposed comprehensive economic partnership agreement.
Jaitley arrived in Torronto on the first leg of his 7-day official trip that will also take him to the US.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In Canada, he will meet top official and review progress made in the proposed Comprehensive Economic partnership agreement (CEPA) and Foreign Investment and Protection Agreement (FIPA). Jaitley will also hold meeting with foreign investors.
During his US visit, Jaitley will attend the Annual Meetings of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.
The three-day annual meeting of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank will begin on October 7 in Washington.
Commerce and Trade Minister Nirmala Sitharaman was in Canada last week and had said both countries were committed to deepen bilateral economic ties.