Even as the Maharashtra Election Commission derecognised several political parties for failing to comply with necessary financial norms, as many as 15 new outfits have got themselves registered in the last few days. Elections to over 200 15 new outfits registered with Maha EC ahead of civic polls Mumbai, Oct 2 (PTI) Even as the Maharashtra Election Commission recognised several political parties for failing to comply with necessary financial documents, as many as 15 new outfits have got themselves registered in the last few days.
Watch what else is making news:
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Elections to over 200 municipal councils in different parts of the state will be held during the year-end, while Zilla Parishad and corporation elections will be held in early 2017. An official in the State Election Commission said 340 political parties are now registered with it. Out of 340, there are 17 regional and national parties, while remaining are all localised outfits who want to contest local bodies election as a political party.
Of the 15 newly registered parties, there are interesting names like Kaku-nana Vikas Agadhi, Amhi Jaisingpurkar Nagrik Vikas Agadhi. The other parties include National Black Panther, Krantikari Shetkari Paksh, Malshiras Nagri Agadhi, Bahujan Mukti Party, Janshakti Agadhi Karad, Srimant Bhaiyyasaheb Rajemane Panel, Badamrao Pandit Mitra Mandal, Karad Shahar Nagri Vikas Agadhi, Janaadhar Vikas party, Movement for Indian Muslim Agadhi, Labour Party Maharashtra, Rashtriya Veer Yodha Sanghatna, Janshakti Vikas Agadhi Selu.