The Central Railway (CR) has will be running 32 festival specials between Pune and Jaipur, Varanasi and Jammu Tawi to clear the extra rush of passengers during Puja and Diwali holidays.
01477 AC special will leave Pune on every Sunday from October 23 to November 27 (6 trips) at 10.30 AM and arrive Jaipur at 10.55 AM next day, while 01478 AC special will leave Jaipur on every Monday from October 24 to November 28 (6 trips) and arrive Pune at 12.25 PM next day, it said in statement here.
The trains would halt at Lonavala, Panvel, Vasai Road, Vapi, Surat, Vadodara, Ratlam, Nagda, Kota, Sawai Madhopur and Durgapura stations and consist 13 AC 3-tier coaches, it said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
01453 AC special will leave Pune on every Thursday from October 27 to November 24 (5 trips) at 10.45 AM and arrive Varanasi at 5 PM next day. In return, 01454 AC special will leave Varanasi on every Friday from October 28 to November 25 (5 trips) at 9.55 PM and arrive Pune at 4.05 AM on the third day, said the release.
The train would halt at Daund, Manmad, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Piparia, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna, Manikpur, Chheoki and Mirzapur stations and consist 13 AC 3-tier coaches.
According to the release, 01435 AC special will leave Pune every Sunday from October 23 to November 20 (5 trips) at 10.45 AM and arrive Jammu Tawi at 12.10 midnight on the third day.
In return, 01436 AC special will leave Jammu Tawi every Tuesday from October 25 to November 22 (5 trips) at 09.30 AM and arrive Pune at 9.15 PM next day.
It will halt at Daund, Manmad, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Habibganj, Bina, Jhansi, Agra Cantonment, Delhi Safdarjang, Ambala Cantonment, Ludhiana, Jalandhar Cantonment, Pathankot Cantonment stations and have 13 AC 3-tier coaches.
Sale of tickets for these AC specials, on special charges, started Saturday.