A four-year-old was allegedly raped and left bleeding on a street at Malwal Jadid village in Ferozepur district. The girl is said to have been picked from the verandah of her house where she was sleeping with her mother and two-year-old sister Tuesday night.
She has been admitted to Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot, and stated to be out of danger. DSP Satnam Singh confirmed the incident but said it was not certain if more than one accused was involved in it.
- Eighteen-month-old child raped by her uncle in Uttar Pradesh
- 13-year-old rape victim’s baby dies in Mumbai
- Guard arrested for ‘raping’ 5-year-old girl inside school in Delhi
- 5-yr-old girl raped by peon in Delhi school
- Supreme Court allows 13-year-old Mumbai rape survivor, 31 weeks pregnant, to abort foetus
- Punjab: 4-year-old raped in village near Faridkot
“Around 10.30 pm, a few villagers heard cries of a child in a street. They came out of their house and found a girl bleeding. She was then taken to a nearby government hospital from where she was referred to Faridkot.