A four-year-old was allegedly raped and left bleeding on a street at Malwal Jadid village in Ferozepur district. The girl is said to have been picked from the verandah of her house where she was sleeping with her mother and two-year-old sister Tuesday night.
She has been admitted to Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot, and stated to be out of danger. DSP Satnam Singh confirmed the incident but said it was not certain if more than one accused was involved in it.
- Court rejects bail to cleric who officiated 13 year old’s marriage to 40 year old man
- Rape attempt: Miscreants slit blind minor girl's throat, condition critical
- Madhya Pradesh: Girl, raped and set on fire, dies at hospital
- Minor girl raped, set on fire in Madhya Pradesh village
- One-year-old girl raped by father’s employee at Hauz Khas home
- Punjab schoolgirl gangraped, bleeds to death after family denies her medical help
“Around 10.30 pm, a few villagers heard cries of a child in a street. They came out of their house and found a girl bleeding. She was then taken to a nearby government hospital from where she was referred to Faridkot.