Industries’ summit, progressive farmers’ summit, literary festival and several other festivals and events have been lined up by the Haryana government for its year-long Golden Jubilee celebrations that will commence on November 1.
After inauguration by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Tau Devi Lal stadium at Gurgaon, a two-day session of the Haryana Vidhan Sabha will be held on November 3 and 4. A week-long “Swarnim Sadhbhawna Sankalp Saptah” would be held at all educational institutions. In the month of November, Foundation stone of Swarna Jayanti Monument will be laid at Sonipat.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In the following month, foundation stones of commemorative structures will be kept at 27 entry points of the state. Foundation stones of park in villages and municipal towns will be kept. An international Gita Jayanti Utsav, book fair and Urdu litterateurs sammelan will be held in December.
The Haryana government plans to hold National Youth Festival. Events would be held for ex-servicemen, industrialists, traders, farmers, women, artists anganwadi workers as well as employees from different departments. A Haryana Utsav would be organised at the India Gate Lawns from March 3 to 12.