BJP General Secretary Kailash Vijaywargiya on Wednesday said that seeking proof of recent cross-LoC surgical strikes on terror launch pads and doubting the Army over it, amounts to sedition. “After the surgical strikes, a top official of the Army had officials briefed the media about it. In spite of this, if somebody doubts Army, this amounts to sedition,” Vijaywargiya told reporters here. “If somebody was seeking proof of the surgical strikes, this means he is casting aspersions on the Army. Army should not be doubted at any cost rather its morale should be boosted,” he added.
India had carried out surgical strikes on seven terror launch pads across the LoC with the Army inflicting “significant casualties” on terrorists preparing to infiltrate from PoK on the intervening night of September 28 and 29, days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi warned Uri attack would not go unpunished.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
On the drive underway calling for boycott of Chinese goods in India, Vijaywargiya said that the move will force the China to relook at its stance of supporting Pakistan internationally.
To a query, he said, the family running the UP government is fighting and trying to puncture the bicycle (the election symbol of Samajwadi Party) of each other.
“Their present and future is clear,” he said referring to the ruling party in UP which is going to polls next year.
On ally Shiv Sena announcing to field 200 candidates in the UP Assembly polls, which might upset the applecart of BJP, he said that the Sena has been averse to people from UP and Bihar in Mumbai.
“Looking at this who will vote for them,” he contended.