The Madhya Pradesh High Court has directed police not to take any “coercive action” against Congress leader K K Mishra over a complaint alleging he fabricated documents to level allegations of corruption against Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s wife. A bench of Justice S K Palo yesterday stated that “coercive action should not be taken against Mishra” till the next hearing after three weeks, while it served notice to respondent in the case, Sanjay Nayak.
The Congress state chief spokesman moved the high court and sought bail, stating he has learnt that an arrest warrant has been issued against him by a Bhopal court in the case in which he was never served notice.
The case pertains to Nayak filing a case with Habibganj Police Station in July, 2015 against Mishra, wherein he alleged the Congress leader used forged documents to support his allegations against Chouhan’s wife. Mishra, at a press conference in June, 2015, had alleged that a private firm, registered in the name of chief minister’s wife (Sadhana Singh) was alloted out a manganese mining block in Balaghat district, unlawfully.
Nayak had later alleged in his complaint that Mishra had used fabricated documents to back his false contentions.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More