The Vaishali district court on Wednesday granted bail to Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh in a four-year-old case of making alleged derogatory remarks against yoga guru Ramdev. Chief Judicial Magistrate 14 of Fast Track Court in Vaishali Sanjay Kumar granted bail to Singh in the case filed in 2012.
BJP district leader Ajit Kumar, dealing in Ramdev’s ‘Patanjali’ products, had registered the complaint against Singh for making alleged derogatory remarks against the yoga guru.
The Congress General Secretary was present in the court on Wednesday.
After hearing both sides, the court granted bail to Singh on condition of two sureties of Rs 5,000 each.
Emerging out of the court, the Congress leader made a scathing attack on the yoga guru accusing him of being a man of “criminal mentality”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He told reporters that the CBI was conducting probe against him in several cases.