An 84 year old elderly man died after suffering from heart attack while standing in queue to withdraw money from post office in Jamalpur of Ludhiana Wednesday.
Harpreet Singh, his nephew said that Piara Singh (84) was standing in queue with his son Tajinder Singh outside Post office Jamalpur since 10 am.
Around 10.45 am he felt uneasy and fainted.
People gave him water and he was taken home.
However he passed away after reaching home. A local doctor was called who said that he suffered from heart attack.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Retired from postal department, Piara Singh was diabetic. His nephew claimed that since account was in name of Piara, he accompanied his son to post office. He added that Piara was visiting post office since four days but cash was unavailable.