It was another sultry morning for Delhiites today with the minimum temperature recorded at 30.2 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season’s average.
The humidity was recorded at 60 per cent at 8.30 am, said a Met Department official.
Met office has predicted the possibility of dust storms and thunder storms towards evening and night.
“The skies will be partly cloudy. Dust storms and thunder storms are likely to occur in some parts of the city towards evening and night.
- Delhi weather: Air quality drops to 'very poor', fog affects train operations
- Cyclone Ockhi aftermath: Temperature remains low in Mumbai; warning for fisherfolks lifted, says IMD official
- End of Dry Spell? Met predicts rainfall from December 11
- Kashmir sees sub-zero temperatures as Jammu shivers at 7.7 degrees
- Delhi: Relief as rains bring temperature down, thundershowers expected
- Met predicts duststorm for today
“The maximum temperature is likely to hover at 42 degrees Celsius,” the weatherman said.
On Sunday, the minimum temperature had settled at 30.6 degrees Celsius while maximum temperature was recorded at 42.6 degrees Celsius.