It was another sultry morning for Delhiites today with the minimum temperature recorded at 30.2 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season’s average.
The humidity was recorded at 60 per cent at 8.30 am, said a Met Department official.
Met office has predicted the possibility of dust storms and thunder storms towards evening and night.
“The skies will be partly cloudy. Dust storms and thunder storms are likely to occur in some parts of the city towards evening and night.
- Pune gets relief from heat; MeT office says more rains likely during the week
- Max temperature plunges as cloudy conditions prevail over Maharashtra
- Partly cloudy Sunday morning in Delhi
- Generally cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi
- Delhi weather: Cloudy morning in city, overnight rains lead to rise in minimum temperature
- Met predicts duststorm for today
“The maximum temperature is likely to hover at 42 degrees Celsius,” the weatherman said.
On Sunday, the minimum temperature had settled at 30.6 degrees Celsius while maximum temperature was recorded at 42.6 degrees Celsius.