The Delhi police on Sunday morning arrested AAP MLA Rituraj Govind from Kirari in North West Delhi. He was accused of assault during Chhatpuja celebrations.
This comes three days after Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia were detained on November 3, when they had gone to meet the family of Ram Kishan Grewal, a former subedar in the army from Bamla village in Haryana, who had committed suicide.
Also Read | AAP MLAs on wrong side of law: The complete list
At least 13 AAP MLAs have been arrested so far, since the party came to power in February 2015. Of them, nine are currently out on bail.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest