A 37-year-old plumber was stabbed to death allegedly by his friend over some dispute in Bhalaswa Dairy area of north west Delhi, police said on Saturday. Victim Preet Pal, who worked as a plumber, had a fight with his friend Naval Kishor during a party a few days ago. The fight was later sorted out by their common friends.
Naval allegedly stabbed Pal to death on Friday evening, said a police officer. The deceased’s wife Hina told police that Naval had visited her husband last evening and said sorry for the fight. He also pacified Pal by saying that fights were normal things between friends and took him for a stroll.
Police said that Hina suspected the motive of Naval and followed them. She said that Naval took her husband to a park in A Block and allegedly stabbed him.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She claimed that she lost consciousness seeing her husband. Pal was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared as brought dead by the doctors, said the officer. A case of murder has been registered at Bhalaswa Dairy police station and a team formed to arrest the accused. The cops arrested Naval later while he was trying to escape from Delhi, and recovered the knife he used to stab the victim, added the officer.