A PCR constable who tried to pacify a fight between two neighbours was allegedly attacked by them in west Delhi’s Shiv Vihar of Nilothi Extension.
Constable Ravindra, deployed on a PCR call, had gone to Shiv Vihar, from where a call of fight was received on Sunday night. He tried to pacify the two men, identified as Arjun Solanki and Ram Singh, but the duo had a scuffle with him, said a police officer.
The accused allegedly tore Ravindra’s uniform and also smashed the windscreen of the PCR van. Arjun also inflicted an injury on his head to weaken the case against him, said the officer.
Later, a case was registered against the duo at Nihal Vihar police station they were arrested.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation