The foggy weather continued to disrupt train operations on Saturday in the northern region with cancellation of 45 trains and 16 Delhi-bound trains being delayed. While Vaishali Express, Shane-e-Punjab, UP Sampark Kranti Express, Swatantra Senani Express, Malwa Express were among 45 train that remained cancelled, departure timing of NorthEast Express, Simanchal Express and Mahananda Express were rescheduled by Northern Railway due the fog.
According to Northern Railway spokesperson, New Delhi-Dehradun-New Delhi Janshatabdi Express train which was earlier cancelled on every Wednesday and Sunday from January 8 to February 28 during foggy season, has now been restored to run as per its original schedule and will not be considered cancelled as announced earlier.
Owing to fog, 16 trains were running late by several hours including Poorva Express for seven hours, Gomti by five hours, Garib Rath by four hours and Vikramshila Express was behind the schedule for three hours.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know