Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar and Reliance ADA Chairman Anil Dhirubhai Ambani will be among the top dignitaries at the Defexpo 2016 on Tuesday.
On the second day of ‘Make in India for Defence Sector’ hosted by ASSOCHAM Global Investors Summit, Manohar Parrikar will be seen as the Chief Guest for the program, whereas Chairman & CEO of Reliance ADA Group, Anil Ambani will deliver the Special Address. The four-hour summit will also include keynote address by Ashok Kumar Gupta, Secretary (Defence Production) at Ministry of Defence, Pierre De Bausset, the President & Managing Director of Airbus Group, the statement from ASSOCHAM said.
- Red carpet, not red tape will welcome you, says PM Narendra Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Why DefExpo 2016 remained a low-key affair
- DefExpo 2016: Manohar Parrikar rules out 100% privatisation in defence production
- Manohar Parrikar to inaugurate DefExpo today
- Prosecute of Reliance Industries and three officials in OSA case: Court
- 2G trial: Anil Ambani was not chairman of Swan Capital (P) Ltd
Of the two panel session hosted, a panel headed by G. Mohan Kumar, the Secretary at the Ministry of Defence will take on key issues on Defence Procurement Procedure (DPP) of 2016.
At its ninth edition, Defexpo 2016, has witnessed participation of 1050 companies from 47 countries. According to the Defence Exhibition Organization 554 companies from India have already confirmed their participation at the event.