Stating that “jungle raj” was prevailing in Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA), former cricketer and suspended BJP MP Kirti Azad Sunday said that he had informed about all the “developments” taking place in the cricket body to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley through 200 letters and 500 e-mails.
“All the corruption took place during his (Jaitley’s) tenure. I have never named Jaitley in the scam. I have nothing personal against him. But he was informed about the developments through 200 letters and 500 e-mails,” said Azad, who was suspended from the party following his allegations about financial irregularities in the DDCA when it was headed by Jaitley.
“I have sought time to discuss the matter with the Prime Minister. When he is free, I am sure I would be able to explain everything to him,’’ Azad said.
On the disciplinary action against him, Azad said he would honour whatever decision is taken by the party.
“Nobody can deter me from fighting against corruption. I have been a sincere soldier of the party for the past 25 years. The notices I got have nothing to do with the DDCA. So, what is the anti-party activity in it,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More