Eknath Khadse calls: Ethical hacker moves court, seeks protection, CBI probe

In his petition, Bhangale said he had penetrated into the authentication process of the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited in April.

By: Express News Service | Mumbai | Updated: May 31, 2016 8:32 am
Eknath Khadse, Dawood Ibrahim, Khadse Dawood Ibrahim, Dawood call logs, Eknath Khadse Dawood Ibrahim, Dawood Ibrahim call logs, Eknath Khadse,  Manish Bhangale,  Bombay High Court Kadse's petition, latest news, Latest news india, latest india news, Manish Bhangale,  Bombay High Court Khadse's petition, latest news, Latest news india, latest india news Maharashtra Agriculture Minister Eknath Khadse

MANISH BHANGALE, the 27-year-old Gujarat-based hacker who made the claim that gangster Dawood Ibrahim made calls from Karachi to the telephone of Maharashtra Revenue Minister Eknath Khadse, approached the Bombay High Court on Monday seeking security cover and a CBI probe into his alleged findings.

Bhangale has also pleaded that the state government be directed to ensure Khadse ‘is constrained from interfering’ into the probe. The petition is yet to be heard by the High Court and is likely to come up on June 6.

He claimed that his intention was to help the Indian government in detecting and nabbing the anti-national elements, such as Dawood Ibrahim and others.

Related Article

He claimed he accessed six categories of information, including latest telephone bills registered in the name of Mehjabeen Sheikh along with latest call data records of gangster Dawood Ibrahim’s landline, latest frequent calling list and service request elaborating calls between Dawood and the revenue minister with timings and duration.

“I have staked my career, my family and my own life for the sake of national security by penetrating into the Pakistan telecommunications system only to be thrown to the wolves. The threats to life, apathy by police and indifference by Indian intelligence agencies have cornered me to such an extent that I am forced to repent my deed committed in the national interest,” his petition claimed.

anony mous
    Nov 30, 2017 at 12:26 am
    I went on google in search of how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional . and how fast, affordable and reliable he is...I then went ahead, and told him my issues with my records. His response to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made a down payment for the job and he cleaned my public records in 3 days. What a relief!...Now i don't have to worry anymore and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting his email {spystealth 'dot' org 'at' g mail 'dot' com} and by the time he's done with your job, do not hesitate to spread words about his services to people in need of a professional hacker because i'm very sure you'd be glad you hired him for the job.
    (0)(0)
      Anon
      May 30, 2016 at 1:55 pm
      Soon the news will be hacker hacked to death and the politicians playing a blame game..
      (0)(0)
        Anantula jaikrishna
        May 31, 2016 at 10:51 am
        What a tragedy if the hacker Benagale fears attack/ death! He really did a great job. He should be honored by the government and given optimum protection. Investigation to be completed speedily without giving time for real culprits to sabotage. Truth should prevail.Wondering why such hackers were not used to reach criminals to nail .
        (0)(0)
        1. My Biz
          May 30, 2016 at 4:36 pm
          The urgency will only be there wen this guy will actually get harmed to show as a proof. Till den he can wait.
          (0)(0)
          1. Dhaval Dhanani
            May 30, 2016 at 1:53 pm
            this kid is in real danger. he doesn't know reality of how police and government works.
            (0)(0)