Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley on Thursday continued his deposition for the third day before a Mumbai court. The deposition was postponed yesterday due to a technical snag in the video conference in the US.
Watch Video: Headley says Ishrat Jahan was a LeT operative
Deposing from an undisclosed location in the US, Headley had so far told special judge G A Sanap that ISI was helping different terror outfits in Pakistan and was providing financial, military and moral support.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Former Pak PM Gilani visited my house just weeks after 26/11 attack: David Headley
- Tahawwur Rana knew about my association with LeT: David Headley
- Cross-examination of David Headley deferred, four-day exam to start on March 23
- Multiple choice questions and Headley’s pick; says Ishrat Jahan was LeT operative
- Headley's testimony to end ambiguity on role of state, non-state actors: Kiren Rijiju
- 26/11 Mumbai attacks case: David Headley deposes before Mumbai court
Headley, who had conducted recce of the places in Mumbai which were attacked by 10 LeT terrorists on November 26, 2008, also revealed that the outfit had initially planned to attack a conference of Indian Indian defence scientists in Taj Mahal Hotel. He said he had also conducted a recce of the famous Siddhivinayak Temple and Naval air station on directions of LeT commanders.
12.30 pm: Headley deposition adjourned for the day.
11.50 am: Sajid Mir showed me the Indian media coverage of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks on his laptop in Rawalpindi: David Headley.
11.45 am: Sajid Mir and Abu Khafa were talking on phone with 26/11 attackers from a control room in Karachi: Headley.
11.40 am: Besides India occupied Kashmir, LeT planned many attacks in differen states of India, particularly Maharashtra and Gujarat: David Headley.
11.25 am: If David Headley has made some assertions let them be investigated: Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari.
11.15 am: Headley pointed towards Ishrat in 2013 but at that time there was attempt to not accept truth as it was: Nalin Kohli of the BJP
11.00 am: An important confirmation of a fact that has been in public circulation for a long time: Nalin Kohli of the BJP.
10.50 am: David Headley denied involvement of any woman suicide bomber in LeT on being asked by Ujjwal Nikam. But later he named Ishrat Jahan as a LeT operative who was involved in an operation involving an attack on a police naka.
10.30 am: David Headley tells court that Mumbai girl Ishrat Jahan was a LeT operative.
10.15 am: While exchanging the emails with Tahawwur Rana, Major Iqbal and Sajid Mir I used to use code language: David Headley.
8.52 am: I received Rs 18,000 from Abdur Rehman Pasha: Headley.
8.50 am: Major Iqbal gave me counterfeit Indian currency 2-3 times: Headley.
8.45 am: I received Rs 20,00 in April 2008 and Rs 1,500 in June 2008 from Major Iqbal: Headley.
8.40 am: Before my visit to India, I received 25,000 US dollars from Major Iqbal and 40,000 Pak rupees from Sajid Mir: Headley.
8.36 am: Tahawwur Rana visited Mumbai before terror attack & I advised him to return back to the US, so that he won’t be in any danger: Headley.
8.34 am: I received all the amount through Nariman branch of IndusInd Bank: Headley.
8.32 am: I received Rs 17,636 On 30th November and 1000 US dollars on 4th Dec 2006 from Tahawwur Rana: Headley.
8.30 am: On 7th November 2006, I received 500 US dollars from Dr.Tahawwur Rana: Headley.
8.25 am: On 11th October 2006, I received Rs 66,605 from Dr. Tahawwur Rana when I was in Mumbai: Headley.
8.20 am: I opened an office in Mumbai’s Tardeo AC market area on 14th September, 2006: Headley.
David Headley’s deposition to continue today, Special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam arrives at Mumbai court. pic.twitter.com/A2kBYsqgCE
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 11, 2016